Sticks and Bones Pet First Aid Training
Proudly offering the nationally recognized Walks N Wags Pet First Aid Certificate course for dog and cat professionals and pet owners. Our fun-filled, informative PET FIRST AID COURSE is the longest standing in Canada.
Pet lovers and professionals will earn a certificate while they learn how to deal
with canine and feline emergencies.
Training and courses offered in the TriCities and neighboring communities
- Learn proper care for broken bones and other wounds
- Learn choking skills, CPR, and artificial respiration
- Learn to recognize early signs of illness
- Learn to prevent illness and injury
- Receive a detailed 2011 edition manual and handy “quick guide”
- Work with CPR mannequins and live pets
- Receive certificate upon successful course completion
Contact Lindsay Hill for more information about Pet first aid training courses
Learn more about the Walks n’ Wags Certified Pet First Aid Course